Tuesday, June 28, 2016



WANNA TRY LAKME ABSOLUTE SKIN GLOSS GEL CRÈME  ?

Hello all. I am happy to write my first review on one of my favourite moisturizers i.e  lakme crème gel.I have using this for almost 6months now and would like to share my experience.

I was looking for a moisturizer in stores and one of the sales person introduced this to me and I tried it in my hands first … baam… the very first time I tried in my hands I felt good and next in my face it was giving a cooling feel that i immediately bought it to try .

WHAT THE PACKAGE CLAIMS:
Keeps your skin looking fresh and supple with the Lakmé Skin Gloss Gel Crème. It is endowed with a multi-nutrient formula that hydrates your skin and makes it look lustrous without any effort. This moisturizing cream has mineral laden glacial water that gives a cooling effect while the moisture coats your skin with gloss. This silky, smooth day cream tightens your skin and rejuvenates it. Just dab the Lakmé Skin Gloss Gel Crème over your face and gently pat it on till your skin absorbs it. 

MY EXPERIENCE
I took a small peck of it and applied in my skin before using my foundation, it glides well in my skin and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I liked its gel texture which is absorbed by the skin quickly and it smells really, similar to a deodorant.
This gives a semi matte finish on skin, perfect for any occasion and the cooling effect it gives when I applied, impressed me a lot. It has a bluish tint in the gel but that doesn’t reflect in face when applied.

SNAP SHOTS
Before application                                  After application



EFFECTIVE USAGE TECHNIQUES
1.    I use this cream on my plain face after cleansing when I am about to wear my foundation.
2.    I use this cream as a light moisturizer when I need a refreshment after working hours in evening
3.    One can prefer it if they need light moisturizing also a cooling effect at once.

PROS
1. Easy absorption Texture
2. Instant moisturizing effect with little product.
3. Hydrates skin and also gives a gloss as the pack claims

 CONS
1. Packaging is very attractive but it makes our hands messy since it is in tub form.
2. Not quite effective for oily skin.
3. Does not contain SPF

QUICK BITES
1. Tested on animals: Yes
2. Chemical ingredients: Yes but free of parabens
3. Will I repurchase?: Yes
3. Package quality: Good looking tub, but unhygienic for usage
4. Rating: 3.5/5
5. Price: Rs. 499 for 50g
6.Availabile on : Almost all the popular retail stores for cosmetics and online websites.
6.Ingredients list:





No comments:

Post a Comment